Friday, May 7, 2021

general observations

I'm sure you've all heard about Michelle Obama's trip to Europe and her fashions dos and don’ts? Personally, I think she is a great dresser, she dresses very simply, nice and chic. She doesn’t do too much suit and she wears what everyone wears with very simple accessories. I’m not a fashion expert but I didn’t find anything wrong with her clothes, not even the big bow on her dress. She doesn’t appear too formal or informal, she has her own style and she doesn’t follow the set dress codes for 1st ladies i.e. the skirt suits.

 I’m sure you have also heard of the recent shootings in New York, North Carolina, and California, I don’t know if they are copycats, but it shows how stressed-out people are. Is the economy to be blamed? Let hope that it does not become something that we will see in the news daily because you don’t know when somebody in your neighborhood or in line at the store will go berserk and start shooting (God forbid). That is why it’s very important to pray before stepping out of your house. My prayers to the families and loved ones of those slain in the recent shootings.


No comments:

Post a Comment