Friday, May 7, 2021

Its been a while

Its been a while. You wont believe it, but it was difficult logging on to my own blog! i just couldn't remember my password for crying out loud! I started this blog when i became a new mummy to Nana. I had a lot of high hopes for my baby like she will nurse,poop and sleep without any problems. but when reality came crushing down my door the only way to channel my frustration was to blog some times. it worked wonders until my Nana turn 10 months. she became my perfect little angel- well she was not perfect, i had gotten used to motherhood i guess. Now i have a 4 month old adorable baby boy. He is definitely different from Nana but he has his issues as well. He weighed 8lb.13 oz. at birth and didn't cry as much as Nana did. He is different and special in his own kind of way. I don't have the same problems i had with Nana, but one thing i can say is that my Children are born-picky-eaters. My mum came this time around too and any time i moan over my babies disinterest in food and i scream not fair, not fair, she reminds me of the fact that i was the same and even worse when i was a baby, so i guess the fact that my kids have eating issues is genetic. Is that possible? His name is Yoofie ( i call him Fii) he is a big boy and has lot of hair. he started out very well ,but has been through a lot. I have lost my pregnancy weight and back to 131lbs , i still need to lose some 3 lbs and i will be fine. Belly is still an issues,but i have more time. I'm back blogging because i'm under a lot of stress and blogging as you all know helps you shed some of the load off. Its nice to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment